Page 5 of 5

Garage Studio Conversion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:02 pm
by Derek897
It looks savage Ralph, I really wish you all the best with it. I'm dead jealous :D :D :D
You will be able to take really good selfies in there. :rofl:

Garage Studio Conversion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:04 pm
by ralphhardwick
Yeah, but the backdrop isn't quite as 'exotic' as the last selfie :D

Thanks

Garage Studio Conversion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:06 pm
by Derek897
True True, good seeing you again :)
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Garage Studio Conversion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:07 pm
by ralphhardwick
So, here we are, on the eve of our grand opening. Today I managed to 'nearly' finish the shower and silicon behind the sink. My sister came over and wallpapered the roller door and her and my wife stocked the fridge with drinks and nibbles ready for tomorrow. They also 'dressed' the bathroom and set up the little 'reception' seating area.
I printed and mounted a variety of images and have distributed them around the walls and then added some studio equipment to make the place look purposeful. Now all we can do is wait!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Garage Studio Conversion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:43 pm
by Chris
Cor blinkin' blimey, guv.

Anyone would fink it was a profeshnul photographer's stoodio or sunnink.

Re: Garage Studio Conversion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:19 pm
by Smeggypants
Chris wrote:Cor blinkin' blimey, guv.

Anyone would fink it was a profeshnul photographer's stoodio or sunnink.



I was wondering that. :D :D

Garage Studio Conversion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:23 pm
by ronniemac
Fantastic studio Ralph!

Your last photo made me laugh, you can hide but we can still see you! :)

Re: Garage Studio Conversion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:40 pm
by Derek897
ronniemac wrote:Fantastic studio Ralph!

Your last photo made me laugh, you can hide but we can still see you! :)



I was thinking exactly the same :rofl: :rofl:
He cant help himself :howl:

It looks fantastic. You can be proud of that. :thumb: :thumb:

Garage Studio Conversion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:43 am
by ralphhardwick
I blame Derek. He's given me a complex about selfies now :oops: :oops:

There are still a few bits and bobs to finish off, but it's pretty much there now.

All I need is customers :chin:

The open weekend went okay with around 30 neighbours and friends turning up. No firm bookings, but two queries about weddings, one engagement shoot and a team/group shot of 15 or so foreign exchange students. Lets just hope they turn into something firm :fingers_crossed:

Now that the construction phase is over I can concentrate on marketing properly. I shall be visiting the Chamber of Commerce and local enterprise group once I have added a few more images to the portfolio.

At the same time I now need to practice, practice, practice :D

Garage Studio Conversion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:51 am
by LennyBloke
Proper Job Ralph - hope it takes off really well for you, you deserve it :thumb: :thumb:

Re: Garage Studio Conversion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:23 pm
by Smeggypants
ralphhardwick wrote:I blame Derek. He's given me a complex about selfies now :oops: :oops:

There are still a few bits and bobs to finish off, but it's pretty much there now.

All I need is customers :chin:

The open weekend went okay with around 30 neighbours and friends turning up. No firm bookings, but two queries about weddings, one engagement shoot and a team/group shot of 15 or so foreign exchange students. Lets just hope they turn into something firm :fingers_crossed:

Now that the construction phase is over I can concentrate on marketing properly. I shall be visiting the Chamber of Commerce and local enterprise group once I have added a few more images to the portfolio.

At the same time I now need to practice, practice, practice :D




Onwards and upwards! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: